Spec URL: http://people.redhat.com/mmahut/rpms/sub2srt/sub2srt.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.redhat.com/mmahut/rpms/sub2srt/sub2srt-0.5.3-1.fc8.src.rpm
Description: Sub2srt is a simple tool to convert 2 common subtitle
formats (microdvd and subrip - both are known as ".sub")
to subviewer ".srt" format.
There's no reason for the explicit dependency on perl; rpm finds that on its
own. I don't think it's a blocker, though, merely redundant.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (none)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
sub2srt = 0.5.3-1.fc8
? perl (unnecessary)
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream. It does run OK, though I have
no files to test it with.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Jason, thank you for your comment and review. I'll remore that dependency once
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: sub2srt
Short Description: Convert files in .sub format to .srt
Branches: FC-6 F-7 EL-4 EL-5
This doesn't seem to have been built yet. Is there a problem?
Sorry for the delay, I was offline.
Package is now build -- thank you Jason for review.