Description of problem:
rhn_register tui should have new OS Release screen for eus supported system
allowing em to choose between all available and limited updates through z-stream
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux maintenance release. Product Management has requested
further review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential
inclusion in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Update release for currently deployed
products. This request is not yet committed for inclusion in an Update
fixed,now tui has a new Operating System release screen where you can choose
between limited updates(by choosing z-stream channels) and all available updates.
- register to a server which supports eus ..
- try registering by choosing limited updates (make sure client get registered
subscribed to chosen z-stream channel)
- try choosing all available updates option and check for successful reg and
- register to a non-eus server or server with no eus channels
- it should not show the operating system release screen
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on the solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.