Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 250050
'yomigana' input fields are emptied when users are trying to save that.
Last modified: 2008-02-28 11:12:13 EST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #250048 +++
Description of problem:
The 'yomigana' input fields in vcard editing window are emptied when users are
trying to save that.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Ensures Japanese support and thunderbird are installed.
1. Open virtual terminal in gnome: Alt-F2 > `gnome-terminal` > Enter.
2. Start thunderbird in locale Japanese: `LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 thunderbird`.
3. Open vCard editing window: '編集' > 'アカウント設定' > (select an account, or
create a new one) > (click on account name) > 'vCardを編集'.
4. Input some English typing into two 'よみがな' input fields > 'OK'.
5. Reopen vCard editing window: 'vCardを編集'.
Data in 'yomigana' (よみがな) should be updated.
'yomigana' (よみがな) fields are empty.
I recommend also filing a bug upstream since it is unlikely it will be fixed
first in fedora.
Upstream bug -> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=405762
OK, closing as UPSTREAM.
Red Hat will continue to track the issue in the centralized upstream bug
tracker, and will review any bug fixes that become available for consideration
in future updates.
Thank you for the bug report.