Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 250342
Review Request: perl-Astro-FITS-CFITSIO - Perl extension for using the cfitsio library
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:12:12 EST
Spec URL: http://www.cora.nwra.com/~orion/fedora/perl-Astro-FITS-CFITSIO.spec
Perl interface to William Pence's cfitsio subroutine library. For more
information on cfitsio, see http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/fitsio.
This one is pretty simple as well. The only question I have is why you don't
package up the examples as documentation. But that's really up to you.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines (ugly caps and all)
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Astro::FITS::CFITSIO) = 1.05
perl-Astro-FITS-CFITSIO = 1.05-1.fc8
* %check is present and all tests pass:
149 / 149 tests passed (100.0%)
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
Added examples to %doc
Thanks for the review!
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-Astro-FITS-CFITSIO
Short Description: Perl extension for using the cfitsio library
Branches: F-7 FC-6 EL-5 EL-4
Imported and built.