+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #252960 +++
This is for requirements phase to RHEL5.2
the official pci.ids has been updated for SB700,
and will be updated in the future for SB800.
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux maintenance release. Product Management has requested
further review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential
inclusion in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Update release for currently deployed
products. This request is not yet committed for inclusion in an Update
SB800 entries aren't in the upstream http://pciids.sourceforge.net/pci.ids file
yet and won't make it into the first beta as they cannot be found in the list of
submitted IDs either: http://pci-ids.ucw.cz/iii/?i=1002
Please make sure to submit them as soon as possible and then change the status
of this bugreport to ASSIGNED so that we can pick them up in time for RHEL5.2
It's our mistake. I have added SB800 device IDs to:
Please check them.
But they appear as unapproved entries in the list (shown in green),
it will take some time to be accepted.
We added/modified some SB800 related PCI IDs such as:
4390 SB700/SB800 SATA Controller [IDE mode]
4391 SB700/SB800 SATA Controller [AHCI mode]
4392 SB700/SB800 SATA Controller [Non-RAID5 mode]
4393 SB700/SB800 SATA Controller [RAID5 mode]
4394 SB700/SB800 SATA Controller [SATA and FC Enabled]
4395 SB800 SATA Controller [Storage mode with HyperFlash-PCIE]
4396 SB700/SB800 USB EHCI Controller
4397 SB700/SB800 USB OHCI0 Controller
4398 SB700/SB800 USB OHCI1 Controller
4399 SB700/SB800 USB OHCI2 Controller
439c SB700/SB800 IDE Controller
439d SB700/SB800 LPC host controller
This bugzilla was created just to remind you to apply these updates,
since I saw one step named:
"Final PCI IDs pulled from SourceForge.net:"
in the RHEL5.2 schedule, so I think this bugzilla is useless and can
be closed, or just be kept as a reminder.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on the solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.