Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 316881
Review Request: wavplay - Uncompressed wav file player
Last modified: 2007-12-15 08:07:44 EST
Spec URL: http://kwizart.free.fr/fedora/SPECS/wavplay.spec
Description: Uncompressed wav file player
This package is still needed by some applications
The only issue I can see is that your %description should be a complete
sentence. Maybe "wavplay is an uncompressed wav file player." But really,
My only real question is how this works with these fancy audio systems we have
those days, but I don't at the moment have any way to test them so I'll leave
that up to you.
* source files match upstream:
The patch matches upstream too:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
? description should at least be a complete sentence.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (none).
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* %check is not present; no upstream test suite. Seems to work well enough in
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directory it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
Actually you raised a good question (with PA)...
Anyway I wonder if I could remove the need of wavplay from gimp-gap (which is
the package that would "still" need it...)
Ok i will not fix since gimp-gap may be deprecated with the tools provided by
Closing to won't fix