Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 350191
TAHI--Can not observe a Neighbor Solicitation packet in some scenarioes
Last modified: 2014-06-18 04:29:45 EDT
Description of problem:
When we have some tests about the following scenaria (1)"Test v6LC.2.3.3:
Redirected On-link: Invalid" and (2)"Redirected to Alternate Router: Valid",some
tests fails because of not observing a Neighbor Solicitation packet.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure TAHI test environment.
2. Run the TAHI test suite
3. After the test completes, check for the results
TN can not observe a Neighbor Solicitation packet.
TN should observe a Neighbor Solicitation packet.
For more information,please refer to
(1) 187 Part H: ICMPv6 length is less than 40 Octets
(2) 188 Part I: Option has Length Zero
(3) 189 Part A: dst=link-local, w/o TLL, w/o Redirected Header
(4) 190 Part B: dst=link-local, w/o TLL, w/ Redirected Header