Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 40188
header missing as well as order number
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:45:34 EST
Description of Problem:
Placing an order for just a service package will result in page without a
header as well as receipt without an order number.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into http://bmantest.meridian.redhat.com as rhn7_mocha/pink4all
2. Place 10-pack of incident support in the cart
3. Begin the checkout process, continuing til the shipping selection page
4. Notice that parts of the header are missing like the navigation bar and
the Red Hat logo
5. Click Continue Checkout and finish the order process
6. Notice on the receipt that there is not an order number listed
Get page without parts of the header, and then get receipt without order
Shipping selection screen should have complete header and receipt should
have valid order number.
Due to environment issues with webdevel, we had to work on the receipt pages on
bmantest then copy them to webdevel for the RPM build. I think you ran into
this while we were working. I can't reproduce now.
I am getting it with any order that I push through which does not have a
shipping cost. Still getting it today (5/11) on bmantest.meridian with service
packages as well as RHN subscriptions.
Actually, I will ammend this a little. I just tried it again with Netscape and
I get the header on the shipping screen, but still don't get the order number.
Not getting either when running mozilla (latest daily build)
Also, just got a confirmation email from the order . . . shows null for the
Should be fixed now. Just placed a test RHN order (W2198585) with no problems.
This is fixed on webdevel.redhat.com. Closing out the bug.
The 'missing order number' situation is back on
http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store for service package orders.
Fixed on webdevel and bmantest.
Closing this out as Interchange did not launch.