Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 427840
Bogus use of %config
Last modified: 2013-03-05 22:54:20 EST
These are not config files. Please avoid tagging them as such. I think I told
Ivana this was a bug already via email.
Removing the %config tag from files:
* Mon Jan 7 2008 Alex Lancaster <alexlan[AT]fedoraproject org> - 2:0.12.3-4
- Synchronize with F-8 branch:
- Add README.fedora and visor configs as fallbacks (#280251: thanks Kevin Page)
- Don't tag HAL/PolicyKit files as %config (#427840)
- Remove visor module if currently loaded (#280251)
Also done in the F-8 branch.