Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 429984
IPA WebUI - CSS - IE/mac testing
Last modified: 2015-01-04 18:30:09 EST
Ticket #13 (new task)
Opened 4 months ago
Last modified 3 months ago
Reported by: kmccarth Assigned to: rcritten
Priority: minor Milestone: release-1
Component: ipa-gui Version: 1.0
Need to test the webgui on IE and a Mac better.
Need to explicitly note which browsers will/won't work with the code.
2007-10-08 12:05:36 changed by kmccarth ¶
* component changed from ipa-server to ipa-gui.
* summary changed from webgui: IE/mac testing to IE/mac testing.
* version set to 1.0.
* milestone set to release-1.
* owner changed from somebody to kmccarth.
* type changed from defect to task.
2007-10-31 14:27:15 changed by rcritten ¶
* owner changed from kmccarth to rcritten.
I have no Mac to test on but I found these issues with IE 6 on XP:
- The logo appears to have its colors inverted
- initials set by auto-suggested are always NaN when adding a new user
- When a new user is added the "flash" message and anything that would normally
appear below it (show user) appear below the tool bar rather than beside it.
- View User in general appears below the tool bar
- Flash messages in general seem to cause things to render below the tool bar
(go to Add Group and hit Add without typing any text and you'll see it).
Created attachment 295463 [details]
IE6 doesn't support transparent PNG, fix a couple minor CSS issues
Committed in changeset 663