Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 430666
[PATCH] List.c/ReplaceItem() segfaults when item selected.
Last modified: 2010-10-22 18:06:11 EDT
Description of problem:
Openmotif - List.c/ReplaceItem() segfaults when item selected.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Run nedit, and cd a directory conatining several file and another directory.
2) select from menul "File -> Open".
3) first click on a file listed in "open file" dialog window, then click on
4) after above steps, a file and a directory are both hightlighted;
5) finally click the "filter" button and nedit will crash.
Upstream bug - http://bugs.motifzone .org/show_bug.cgi?id=1390
Created attachment 293258 [details]
update selected pos. before operation
This is the upstream fix:
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux maintenance release. Product Management has requested
further review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential
inclusion in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux Update release for currently deployed
products. This request is not yet committed for inclusion in an Update
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.