Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 433103
invalid link on configuration channel file details
Last modified: 2011-10-07 10:01:19 EDT
Description of problem:
When displaying the details of a file in a configuration channel,
in the field for 'File Details' there is a 'Click here for more
information' link. Following this link to the reference manual
results in a 'page not found' error.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a configuration channel
2. add a file to the configuration channel
3. go to the details tab of the created file item and click
on the link in 'Click here for more information...'
page not found
Should link to a valid page in the reference manual.
This may already be fixed, throwing on sat530-qa-backlog to check.
Page Not Found
The page you requested, /rhn/help/reference/en/s1-sm-configuration.jsp, was not found.
1. If you typed this address into your browser, double-check the spelling and capitalization. The address you are copying may also be outdated.
2. If you followed a link to reach '/rhn/help/reference/en/s1-sm-configuration.jsp,' the link may be incorrect or outdated. Click on the back button in your browser to try a different link, or use the top (or left) navigation bars to find the page you are looking for.
3. If you used a bookmark to reach '/rhn/help/reference/en/s1-sm-configuration.jsp,' the page may have moved to a different location since the bookmark was created. Use the top (or left) navigation bars to find the page you are looking for, and if you find the document be sure to update your bookmark.
4. If you feel you've reached this page in error, please contact us with details of how you received this message.
i don't recall fixing this. moving to assigned state.
Moving to canfix. I will not block release for this.
On Satellite 5.4.0, the link points to /rhn/help/reference/en-US/s1-sm-configuration.jsp which contains
This tab is the portal to managing your configuration channels and files, whether they are centrally managed or limited to a single system. You must be a Configuration Administrator or an Satellite Administrator to see the Configuration tab. In addition, you must have at least one Provisioning entitlement, or the tab does not appear.
We can close this CURRENTRELEASE.
I do confirm that it works in current release.