Description of Problem:
Depending on the screen, the User ID display is either at the top of the
page or a couple of lines down from there.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Pull up http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Log in
3. Put an item in the cart, then return to the store front
4. Notice that the user ID displays to the left of the cart icon
5. Now, click on the 'Other Order Methods' link
6. Notice that the user ID diplays on the same line as the page header, and
not with the cart icon and "Customer Service" icon
User ID moves around the screen depending on the page you are viewing
Location on the page should remain consistant.
This is an issue for the html/layout people. We have only been working with what
we have been given. I am not saying this to pass blame around. Just to make sure
someone from html/layout sees this comment, and can make those changes
We are using what we were supplied with and told to use. It's not up to a QA
person to determine html content.