Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 43425
Shipping address changes have no effect
Last modified: 2015-01-07 18:46:04 EST
Description of Problem:
Changing the shipping address on the address verification screen has no effect.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into http://www.webqa.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
2. Put item in the basket and start through checkout process
3. On the address verification page, unclick the "Use my billing address"
4. Modify the shipping address (change the state or something like that)
5. Continue with the checkout
Once you get to the payment screen, will see that the change had no effect.
Page displays the original shipping address.
Change should be taken into effect for the order
this should now be fixed on http://webdevel.redhat.com/cgi-bin/store
Verified fix on webdevel and bmantest.
Closing this out as we did not launch Interchange.