Spec URL: http://people.redhat.com/mlichvar/tmp/mairix/mairix.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.redhat.com/mlichvar/tmp/mairix/mairix-0.21-1.fc9.src.rpm
mairix is a program for indexing and searching email messages
stored in Maildir, MH or mbox folders.
I'm not really sure why this has been sitting around for so long; it's a small
package, it builds fine and rpmlint finds nothing to complain about. I can't
really test it because all of my mail is locked away in a cyrus server, but I
can review the packaging.
Everything looks fine to me.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
mairix = 0.21-1.fc10
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream. I do not have the means to
test this package.
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
Thanks for the review.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: mairix
Short Description: A program for indexing and searching email messages
Branches: F-8 F-9
Cvsextras Commits: yes