Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 439971
thunderbird-RSS Feed URL cannot be edited
Last modified: 2008-07-22 11:54:09 EDT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open thunderbird from Applications -> Internet -> Thunderbird Email
2. add a new RSS news account from Edit -> Account Settings -> Add Account ->
RSS News & Blogs
3. select the created RSS acount in Account Settings window and click "Manage
4. click "Add" in RSS Subscriptions window and past valid RSS feed URL in Feed
Properties window and click OK
5. try to edit the new created RSS Feed URL
it couldn't be edited
Created attachment 299836 [details]
Yeah, reproduced with thunderbird-126.96.36.199-1.el5_2
We found that this bug has been already registered in the upstream database
(https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=412553) and believe that it is
more appropriate to let it be resolved upstream.
Red Hat will continue to track the issue in the centralized upstream bug
tracker, and will review any bug fixes that become available for consideration
in future updates.
Thank you for the bug report.