Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 439973
scim-tables: ChanJie5 is in Simplified Chinese categories instead of Traditional Chinese.
Last modified: 2008-10-31 07:24:55 EDT
Description of problem:
ChanJie5 is in Simplified Chinese categories instead of Traditional Chinese.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start gnome environment with scim started by default (using im-chooser).
2. Run `scim-setup` in virtual console.
3. IMEngine > Global Setup.
4. Drop down Chinese (Traditional) and Chinese (Simplified).
5. Check the results.
6. Start gedit from vitrual console (with SCIM started as default by im-chooser).
7. Click on the SCIM icon on taskbar and select Chinese (Simplified) and look
8. Click on the SCIM icon on taskbar and select Chinese (Traditional) and look
9. Check the results.
Changjie5 are both in Chinese (Simplified) category.
Changjie5 are both in Chinese (Traditional) category.
It has begun since the sources is updated from 0.5.7 to 0.5.8.
Just triage again this morning (07 APR 08), the bug is not reproducible.
Triaged on 10 APR 08. Bug reappears.
Changing version to '9' as part of upcoming Fedora 9 GA.
More information and reason for this action is here:
requested by Jens Petersen (#27995)
Tested on 31 OCT 08 and not reproducible. Please close this bug report.