currently upstream has full selenium testsuite written for bugzilla versions up
to 3.0. They need to convert their current one to work with 3.2 but it uses old
selenium tools. We will try to help them convert their test suite to use the
newer selenium tools for 3.2 similar to what we used in our 2.18
wrote simple selenium testsuite to give upstream an idea of how our testsuite work.
got the testsuite to run successfully against firefox2
started working on this bug, found a way to convert the upstream custom
functions in java script to perl code, converted about 7 testcases of the
upstream please use the following url to track down those test cases:
I think it is going to take longer than i expected as i didn't notice that each
test case is pretty big , some of them are 300 LOCs, besides all the thinking
that i need to do to work around the custom functions, but it is doable.
time estimate to finish the entire testsuite would be another 10 days.
No hurry ;)
Removing these from the Bugzilla 3 upgrade tracker as these are ongoing and will
be finished after the upgrade.