Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 444433
Can't add certificate exception
Last modified: 2008-07-18 09:48:46 EDT
1. Go to https://bugs.freedesktop.org
2. Get error saying the site uses an invalid certificate
3. Click "add exception" disclosure link
4. Click "Add exception..." button
5. The location field only contains "https://"
Doing the same thing in Firefox gives the full URL in the location field, making
it easier to add the exception.
Changing version to '9' as part of upcoming Fedora 9 GA.
More information and reason for this action is here:
Isn't that the same as bug427630 ?
Seems to be, marked as duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 427630 ***