Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 448990
IT doesn't display comment that has charlength < 4
Last modified: 2009-04-27 10:14:43 EDT
IT doesn't display comment that has charlength < 4.
Problem appears to customers but may/not appear to RH employees.
Please add steps to reproduce this bug. I am not able to reproduce this in qa.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Access Issue Tracker (as admin user) and create a new ticket.
2. Access the ticket created. Enter a comment with less than 4 characters and click on Commit Event.
3. In the left navigation under Administration, click on Switch User.
4. Select user ssl126 and click on Switch.
5. Access the ticket created and view the comments.
The comment with less than 4 characters is not displayed.
The comment should be displayed.
Committed revision 3455.
(In reply to comment #3)
> Committed revision 3455.
fix is pushed to DEV:
Verified in am-qa.
Correction to comment #2 step 4.
4. Select user xxl126
Verified in webqa at http://enterprise.webqa.redhat.com/issue-tracker/
Note to email@example.com:
The fix is to make sure
i ) when a customer enters a comment that's total length of 4 characters, the Red Hat user in that group can see the comment.
ii i ) when a Red Hat user enters a public comment that's total length of 4 characters, the customer in that group can see the comment.
recommended test group: Test Group LLU
recommended test user: xxl126
verified this date due to new rpm's pushed to webqa environment.
Verified ON_STAGE this date.