Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 451408
Review Request: python-wsgiproxy - HTTP proxying tools for WSGI apps
Last modified: 2008-06-20 15:14:32 EDT
Spec URL: http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/python-wsgiproxy/python-wsgiproxy.spec
SRPM URL: http://ricky.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/python-wsgiproxy/python-wsgiproxy-0.1-1.fc9.src.rpm
Description: WSGIProxy gives tools to proxy arbitrary(ish) WSGI requests to other processes over HTTP.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Valid license tag.
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Files have appropriate permissions and owners
* Rpmlint produces no errors or warnings.
* Package builds fine.
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: python-wsgiproxy
Short Description: HTTP proxying tools for WSGI apps
Branches: F-8 F-9
Cvsextras Commits: yes
python-wsgiproxy-0.1-1.fc8 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 8
python-wsgiproxy-0.1-1.fc9 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 9
python-wsgiproxy-0.1-1.fc8 has been pushed to the Fedora 8 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
python-wsgiproxy-0.1-1.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.