Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 454533
Last modified: 2009-02-09 15:46:43 EST
Possible bug in CSP in QA, or possibly it's my test.
- I logged in as firstname.lastname@example.org password redhat
- Set the browser preferred language to Japanese
- Opened a support case, got notification ""Thank you"" message in Japanese.
- Formatting looked wrong (all mashed into one line) so I thought I'd create another.
- Opened another support case (still with japanese screen), got ""Thank you"" message in English. I tried several more times, but they keep coming in english. I tried logging out and logging in with browser set to Japanese the entire time, never could get it to send a "" ""Thank you"" in anything but english.
Data relocated from Jira (JBNET-2299)
New case notifications were not in a template but still using the legacy Old Mail Util. I moved new case notifications to templates and then got the template translated to Japanese and Chinese. New case notifications are now internationalized and formatted correctly.