Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 455905
Add ability to merge users and all associated data
Last modified: 2012-06-26 16:48:12 EDT
Add ability to merge one or more users and all associated data into a single
- merge multiple accounts (RHN/SSO account, RH employee acct, etc)
- merge accidental duplicate accounts
- merge multiple customer accounts into single account.
Data to move to the new user:
- user data (missing, allow user to confirm the combined user data)
- tickets (move owner)
- events (move account responsible for the event)
- group membership
Closing my open Issue-Tracker requests.