Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 456198
Regarding Inbox drivers in RHEL5.2 for certification
Last modified: 2008-12-03 00:23:39 EST
Dear Kevin / Vivek,
We need some supports and clarification on RedHat Certification.
1. Is product URL is mandatory for all Desktop /Notebook /Servers?
2. Some of our new products are not having inbox drivers in RHEL5.2 but
we need RedHat certification for all the products.
Please clarify how to solve this issue?
Is their any alternate way to get drivers?
If we wait until next release some of our product will touch end of life.
Please clarify that what is the way to get RedHat Certification without
waiting until next release of RedHat?
Here is some RedHat Certification pending Products details.
These products are not having Inbox drivers. Specifically LAN /Audio
1. Mother board Make / Model :Asus / M2N-L
Chipset : nVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP (MCP55P)
LAN Controller : Marvell 88E8056-NNC1
2. Mother board Make / Model :Asus / AP480-S
Chipset : AMD780G
LAN Controller : Realtek RTL 8111c
Audio Controller : ALC 888S
3. Mother board Make / Model: Foxconn / EG31X-K
Chipset : G31
LAN Controller : Realtek RTL 8111B
Audio Controller : ALC 662
4. Mother board Make / Model: Intel / DG45ID
Chipset : G45
LAN Controller : Intel 82567LF
Audio Controller : IDT 92H073E audio codec
3. If we want to get the drivers from RedHat for particular controllers
who is the contact person?
Thanks and regards
Dear Kevin / HWcert Team,
Please help us to get the Drivers or Please say the alternative for Inbox
Dear HCL Team,
You were pointed out that bugzilla is not a support and interaction tool, I am closing this bug.
Please use assistance guidelines as described in Hardware Certification Policy.