Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 456339
Remove deprecated user account privilege "RHN Help"
Last modified: 2009-07-27 08:41:37 EDT
Description of problem:
We no longer use the user account privilege called "RHN Help". It should be removed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Issue Tracker as an administrator
2. Go to Users > View User "$username"
3. View the contents of the Privileges list.
- remove the option from the UI
- remove the associations in the database
per tmirc, we are only doing code changes in this release.
code changes is pushed on DEV.
verified on http://cspserver2.app.dev.redhat.com
(In reply to comment #4)
> verified on http://cspserver2.app.dev.redhat.com
No longer see 2 hotlinks in left navigation bar: Customer Lookup and Track Customer
verified on http://enterprise.webqa.redhat.com/issue-tracker
verified on https://enterprise.stage.redhat.com/issue-tracker
Released to Production 7/25