Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 468849
Preferences can not be imported to firefox from opera
Last modified: 2008-10-29 10:56:27 EDT
Description of problem:
Cookies and password can not be imported to firefox from opera.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open browser opera to visit some website.
2. Login one website and save the password.
3. Set the homepage of opera.
4. Start firefox and click File->Import to import setting and data from opera.
5. Select all the items.
6. Check the Cookies, homepage, password from the Edit->Preference.
Cookies, homepage, password in opera are not import.
Cookies, homepage, password in opera are import to firefox
Please see bug 468818 comment 1 and report you are able to reproduce the issue with the upstream binary.
Yes, this issue is reproduced with the upstream binary.
We filed this bug in the upstream database (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=462130) and believe that it is more appropriate to let it be resolved upstream.
Red Hat will continue to track the issue in the centralized upstream bug tracker, and will review any bug fixes that become available for consideration in future updates.
Thank you for the bug report.