Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 469879
Modify a DVD/CD package report results in - Error stating file '//dvd': No such file or directory
Last modified: 2013-09-02 02:29:05 EDT
Created attachment 322442 [details]
Description of problem:
When installing from a DVD ISO on a disk partition, at the repo selection screen, select [Edit repo] for the "installation source" repository.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Perform an install, leaving a dedicated /iso partition
2. Copy F10 preview release ppc ISO into /iso/dvd/
3. Extract install.img from DVD ISO and copy to /iso/dvd/images/install.img
4. Boot into installer again,
* pointing to partition containing /dvd directory
* passing in 'vnc' on the boot parameters
5. At package repository screen, highlight "Installation Repo" then select "Modify repository" while
An error dialog stating:
The folder contents could not be displayed
Error stating file '//dvd': No such file or directory
No error dialog
Created attachment 322468 [details]
This should be fixed in the next build of anaconda. I'm also going to add in the HDISO editing tab, but make it blank for now. That's probably better than having it totally missing. Adding suppose for real editing is still on my todo list.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 10 development cycle.
Changing version to '10'.
More information and reason for this action is here: