Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 470261
Update cluster replication for changes to DeliveryRecord.
Last modified: 2009-02-04 10:34:54 EST
Description of problem:
gsim added a credit member to DeliveryRecord, need to update corresponding cluster.xml method and cluster code.
See bug 470260 for a long term solution to this type of problem.
Added the credit to cluster replication SVN r713171.
Not sure how best to test this, will discuss with gsim.
Putting NEEDINFO flag because it is not clear how to approach the test.
For clustering I think the test would be:
(1) publish 2 messages to queue
(2) subscribe to queue with message window of 1 and receive first message
(3) accept it (but don't complete it)
(4) start new cluster member (which would then need to get the unacked list replicated to it, including that delivery record which has ended and thus has no payload, but does have an amount of credit associated with it)
(5) send completion from client which should allow the second message to be delivered
(6) accept (and complete) that
(7) check that both members dequeued the second message ok
SVN r720585: Added unit test that does the steps of #c4 above.
src/tests/cluster_test.cpp: see testUnacked comments mentioning "empty credit"
Complete cluster test ran without failures.
Validated on RHEL 5.2 i386 / x86_64 in 3 node openais cluster. (rev:720810)
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.