Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 471086
Add Broker Link and Add Route are wrongly reporting failure status.
Last modified: 2015-11-15 19:06:05 EST
After calling link.bridge (for adding a new broker link or for adding a new route to a broker link) the response reports "Failed: K". However the call succeeds.
Add a broker link or route and view the Actions popup.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. connect to mrg2.lab.bos.redhat.com
2. click on the Messaging tab
3. click on the Broker Links tab
4. click on the 'Add Broker Link' button
5. fill in the form with a valid broker or use localhost:9999
6. click submit on the form
7. wait a few secs
8. click on the Actions line in the upper right-hand part of page
The status for the 'Add Broker Link' line will be 'Failed: K'
The status for the 'Add Broker Link' line should be 'Completed'
A theory is that the normal status of 'OK' is getting mangled somewhere along the way and only the 'K' is coming through. This is being treated as an error.
Closed. This was not a bug. It was mismatch between the libraries I was using and the libraries on mrg2.