Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 471467
Modules loaded don't enable in console anymore
Last modified: 2011-08-12 12:01:44 EDT
If I load the store module, it shows up in qpid-tool by it does not enable in the console.
I 'think' the issue has come in since the namespace rename
Problem in capitalization in classToSchemaNameMap and schemaToClassNameMap
I would like to verify this bug, but I do not understand how can I
reproduce it or prove it got fixed. Please provide me with more
Moving back to ON_QA because bug us fixed but still needs to be verified. Leaving the NEEDINFO flag set to indicate that QE needs more information to test.
- Update to cumin r2958
- In Cumin, register a broker that has either the acl or cluster module loaded. Currently jross.usersys.redhat.com has the acl module running.
- Click the Messaging tab at the top of the page
- Click on the broker in the broker list
- You'll see the broker tabs (Queues, Exchanges, Connections, etc.)
- Click on the Access Control or Clustering tab, depending on which module is running on the broker.
- You should see a Properties/Statistics page if cumin detected the module. You'll see "This module is not enabled" if cumin didn't detect the module.
The bug is still there in version cumin-0.1.2997-1.el5
I have reproduced it this way (starting with clear cumin database):
1. install qpidd-acl module
2. create a dummy acl file in /root/.qpidd/qpidd.acl:
acl allow all all
3. run qpidd
qpidd --auth yes --mgmt-enable yes --log-enable info+ \
* now I can see in the log that ACL module gets loaded
4. run qpid-tool and on its shell, the command 'schema'
* this way I double-checked that ACL module is loaded
5. log in to Cumin MRG Management, add a 'local' broker at '127.0.0.1'
6. click on Access Control tab where I find
* "This module is not enabled"
This is fixed in revision 3002. Just had to manually update the schema now that the upstream xml schemas have changed. I've verified that modules are working for me.
Yes, the ACL module works well in revision 3002. I have not tested
with cluster module because I am still not familiar with running
qpidd in cluster mode.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.