Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 473362
nautilus-sendto selects incorrect email address
Last modified: 2008-11-27 20:16:17 EST
Please describe the problem:
When Contact has two email addresses, nautilus-sendto always uses first one
Steps to reproduce:
1. right click on the file you want to send and select 'send to...'
2. type contacts name which has two email addresses
3. select second email address
4. nautilus-sendto shows first email address (incorrectly)
5. click "Send" button (or press Enter)
message window popups with incorrectly preselected email address (first one, not the second one)
message window popups with correctly preselected email address (second one)
Does this happen every time?
You already filed the bug upstream, so closing this one.