Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 473406
Review Request: system-config-users-docs - Documentation for administering users and groups
Last modified: 2009-01-14 08:26:51 EST
Spec URL: http://nphilipp.fedorapeople.org/review/system-config-users-docs.spec
SRPM URL: http://nphilipp.fedorapeople.org/review/system-config-users-docs-1.0.2-1.fc10.src.rpm
Description: This package contains the online documentation for system-config-users which is a graphical utility for administrating users and groups.
NB: The package can only be installed with the related tool (with the same documentation stripped) which I plan to release together with this package (once the review is finished).
I've uploaded new files with some fixes at:
New files with fixed rarian-compat dependencies at:
This is essentially identical to the other system-config-*-docs packages, so I'll be brief. rpmlint:
system-config-users-docs.noarch: W: obsolete-not-provided system-config-users
not a problem.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* scriptlets are OK.
* acceptable content
Thanks for reviewing!
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: system-config-users-docs
Short Description: Documentation for administering users and groups
Branches: F-9 F-10