Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 475777
Review Request: perl-AnyEvent-AIO - Truly asynchronous file and directory I/O
Last modified: 2008-12-19 10:54:51 EST
Description: Truly asynchronous file and directrory I/O
rpmlint is clean
built using mock on rawhide-i386
This package needs an updated perl(IO::AIO) (>= 3 ) currently in updates-testing for F-10 (whereas it should works for F-9)
"directrory" should be spelled "directory" in Summary: and %description. Not a big deal; just fix it up when you check in.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
O summary is OK (spelling).
O description is OK (spelling).
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(AnyEvent::AIO) = 1.0
perl-AnyEvent-AIO = 1.0-1.fc11
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=1, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.01 usr 0.00 sys + 0.01 cusr 0.00
csys = 0.02 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
The package review process needs reviewers! If you haven't done any package
reviews recently, please consider doing one.
Thx for the reviews tibbs. I will fix the typo before import.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: perl-AnyEvent-AIO
Short Description: Truly asynchronous file and directory I/O
Branches: F-10 F-9 EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes