Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 477019
Move User-Legacy Entitlement mappings from SEP to Issue-Tracker
Last modified: 2009-01-29 15:00:24 EST
Created attachment 327345 [details]
We need to move user-legacy entitlement mappings from SEP to Issue-Tracker to enable JBoss support technicians to manage those relationships without requiring an additional application/login.
Add a new page attached to the user account page.
- link label: JBoss Legacy Entitlements
Only users with "JBoss" admin level should see link or access new page.
Fields to be captured:
1. Legacy entitlement (drop down)
- values: list from db table, format: [ID]: [NAME]
2. Support Level (drop down)
- values: None, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Enterprise
3. Expiration date (text)
Suggested implementation is attached. Saving the screen will refresh the table with an empty line at the bottom each time.
Created attachment 327350 [details]
Moving to XPlanner backlog
Moving legacy entitlements to Oracle; no need to add to Issue-tracker.