Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 480908
Download window shows warning icon
Last modified: 2009-01-23 08:36:17 EST
This was tested on a new F10 install while pulling a lot of updates:
- Start the update process: the icon on the left of the dialog will be the animated downloading/installing one
- Press "Close" on the window
- Reopen the download window using the tray icon
- Now the icon is "dialog-warning"
Created attachment 329577 [details]
Author: Richard Hughes <email@example.com>
Date: Wed Jan 21 10:40:58 2009 +0000
bugfix: Make sure we set the icon and text of the client dialog after setup is called, not before. Fixes rh#480908
Update: not sure if this is already fixed now but at least on my Rawhide test system I can still do this ->
- have PK download something and keep the window open (this has the animated icon)
- now click the tray icon and select the same action ("downloading blah blah")
- a second window will open, this one with the warning icon as reported above (this should be fixed now)
Just wondering if it is still possible to open multiple windows for the same action or if the fix above also fixes this.
The warning icon problem will be fixed in 0.4.3 -- as to whether different windows are allowed is probably a separate bug. Could you open another bug please and we'll discuss there. Thanks.