Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 483673
Page Request Error when navigating to Package Details from Package Details
Last modified: 2009-09-10 16:32:30 EDT
Description of problem:
When on the Package Details tab, clicking the Details tab again will give a Page Request Error.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to any package in any channel
2. While on the details page (( Example: https://fjs-0-01.rhndev.redhat.com/rhn/software/packages/Details.do?pid=11452 )) click the Details tab again.
The Systems tab on the master nav bar highlights rather than the Channels tab, and the following error is displayed on the screen.
Page Request Error
We could not display the requested page because of a missing parameter. This error could have occured several ways:
1. An incorrect or out-of-date bookmark.
2. An incorrect or out-of-date hyperlink.
3. Your browser encountered an error handling request parameters. Continued use of this browser may yield unexpected results.
4. You've found an error in our site. Please help us by filling out this form with details of how you received this message.
It should just refresh the page already being displayed. This is what happens for the other tabs that I've tried.
I am not entirely sure if this should also be blocked against NEVRA as well ( 457078 ). While the changes made for NEVRA did make changes to the Package Details display, it did not, as far as I can tell, directly do anything to the link that is busted in this case. They may be related though, at least superficially.
Updated navigation link to point to correct destination.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.