Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 486694
Last modified: 2009-04-25 00:03:06 EDT
I regularly get the gnome-session "A program is still running" dialog when I log out, and it lists gnome-power-manager as not responding.
Fixed in svn a few days ago, thanks.
* Tue Apr 21 2009 Richard Hughes <email@example.com> - 2.26.1-1
- Update to 2.26.1
- Fix the low capacity warning to fix rh#489832
- Backport DPMS and IDLETIME fixes from master to fix multiple bugs
- Connect to gnome-session and exit on logout
- Remove upstreamed patches