Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 490185
Security officer user Identification request window is put up twice
Last modified: 2015-01-04 18:37:12 EST
Created attachment 335132 [details]
The screen shot of the window that is shown twice.
Description of problem:
When an enrolled security officer card is present, in Smart card manager authenticate with the so master password puts up "User Identification request" twice.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. esc-prefs.js has following lines in addition to the default entries.
2. USB drive has the enrolled security officer smart card.
3. Start Smart card manager applicationa and open the console.
4. Authenticate with so master password.
5. "User Identification request" window shows with so's cert details, click ok.
"User Identification request" window is shown again.
Should continue with the welcome screen.
This is an intermittent problem.
Did not see this issue in the beta build, hence closing the bug.