Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 491723
Security Officer: Cancel button grayed out during user enrollment
Last modified: 2015-01-04 18:37:29 EST
Created attachment 336343 [details]
Cancel button grayed out during enrollment
Description of problem:
Cancel button grayed out during user enrollment
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Security Officer work station select Enroll new card.
2. Give an existing ldap account
3. Insert a blank token
4. Prove the requested passwords
5. Click on Start Enrollment button.
Cancel button next to Start Enrollment is grayed out.
Cancel button should be active during enrollment, clicking cancel should cancel the enrollment operation.
Test is ran on Windows vista/ Firefox 3.0.7.
I made a typo in Step #4., should be
4. Provide the requested passwords
Bug council - 03/27 - decided that this bug will not be fixed for CS v8.