Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 492600
Review Request: oxygen-icon-theme - Oxygen Icon Theme
Last modified: 2009-07-26 16:25:33 EDT
Spec URL: http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/pkg-reviews/oxygen-icon-theme/oxygen-icon-theme.spec
SRPM URL: http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/pkg-reviews/oxygen-icon-theme/oxygen-icon-theme-4.2.1-10.fc10.src.rpm
Description: Oxygen Icon Theme
This was once packaged as part of kdebase-runtime, but upstream kde-artwork team has pending plans to release oxygen separately. This submission currently still uses the kdebase-runtime tarball, and serves as an intermediate step so that we're ready when proper oxygen releases happen.
package name: OK
SPEC name matches package name: OK
rpmlint: NOT OK
- oxygen-icon-theme.noarch: W: no-documentation
- there are docs in pics/oxygen/, at least COPYING has to be distributed with this package
license: NOT OK
- oxygen theme is licensed under LGPLv3+ not GPLv2
source md5 matches upstream: OK
- remove bogus BRs after oxygen standalone release
package owns created dirs: NOT OK?
- main package: OK
- scalable: ? as rpmls doesn't list created directories
clean section: OK
no dupes: OK
package builds on: F10
* Mon Mar 30 2009 Rex Dieter <email@example.com> - 4.2.1-11
- License: LGPLv3+
- %%doc: AUTHORS CONTRIBUTING COPYING TODO*
(didn't re-up the biggish srpm)
I'm not sure about owner of all scalable directories.
The parent pkg owns all dirs.
Fwiw, it would seem that for future releases, it would appear that upstream will drop these from distribution anyway.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: oxygen-icon-theme
Short Description: Oxygen Icon Theme
Branches: F-9 F-10