Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 499120
Error message contains an untranslated word "Details"
Last modified: 2010-03-16 13:19:27 EDT
Created attachment 342428 [details]
Image of dialog containing untranslated text
Bug copied from downstream SLES bug : https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=367580
Description of problem:
When creating a new virtual machine, and adding a network adapter with fixed
MAC address, if this MAC address is incorrect, error message contains an
untranslated word "Details"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open YaST (SLES only)
2. In the left-hand pane, click Virtualization (SLES only)
3. Click Create Virtual Machines
4. Click Forward, accepting defaults, until you get to the Summary screen
5. Click Network Adapters
6. Click New
7. Select "Specified MAC Address" radio button
8. Do not enter anything in MAC address fields and click Apply
The error message contains an untranslated word "Details"
This is reported against all SLES languages, so I believe it is coaused by unresourced text.
Created attachment 342429 [details]
Equivalent English dialog
Hmm, this doesn't seem to be a problem upstream. 'Details' is indeed marked as translatable and shows up in the .po files.
Closing as UPSTREAM.