Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 499129
Unresourced strings in Virtual Machine Console
Last modified: 2010-03-16 13:19:28 EDT
Created attachment 342433 [details]
Image showing unresourced strings
This bug is copied from downstream bug : https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=367587
Description of problem:
In Virtual Machine Console, menu name "Send key" and string "Guest Not Running"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open YaST (on SLES)
2. In the left-hand pane, click Virtualization
3. Click Create Virtual Machines
4. Go through the wizard, accepting all defaults
5. Install an OS in your virtual machine
6. Once the VM is ready, shutdown it
7. In YaST, click Virtual Machine Manager
8. Highlight your virtual machine, and click Open
Menu item "Send key" and string "Guest Not Running" are untranslated.
Strings can't be found in resourced files.
Strings found at this location on the machine:
Strings should resourced to virt-manager.mo
Created attachment 342434 [details]
English equivalent dialog
I can't reproduce upstream. Please reopen if you can reproduce with at least virt-manager 0.7.0.