Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 508249
Prompt unsuitable after saving a virtual machine screenshot
Last modified: 2009-12-14 16:10:48 EST
Description of problem:
There seems to be something irrational:
After clicked Save button, a window pops up said: The screenshot has been saved to: <type 'file'>
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Right click on one VM and select Run to run it.
2. Click Virtual Machine->Take Screenshot on Virtual Machine detail window.
3. Click triangle on Browse for other folders to extend it.
4. Select one folder and click Add button at the bottom of Save Virtual Machine Screenshot window.
5. Click Create Folder button and enter folder name.
6. Double click the folder added at Places list.
7. Click Add button to add new folder to Places list, then click Remove button to delete the added folder.
8. Enter Name in name field.
9. Select file format.
10. Click Save in folder drop-down list to select one folder.
11. Click Save button.
After clicking the Save button, there's a prompt unsuitable :
The screenshot has been saved to :<type 'file'>
The screenshot is saved and the prompt poping up is proprely.
Created attachment 349533 [details]
This issue doesn't exist in the previous version.
Created attachment 349838 [details]
Actually print saved filename, rather than <type 'file'>
Built into virt-manager-0.6.1-6.el5. Setting to MODIFIED.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.