Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 509746
virt-manager: several accelerator and mnemonic key issues
Last modified: 2010-03-30 04:50:56 EDT
Description of problem:
The user can not open the "Send Key" menu by keyboard
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open virt-manager, then double click an exists guest to open the vm window, check the menu button at the top.
2. There is none keyboard method to open the "Send Key" menu
There is none keyboard method to open the "Send Key" menu
Every menu should have a short key, that will be better.
*** Bug 511004 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I'm lumping together several issues into this one bug, since they are all similar:
- Alt-V in 'VM Details' is connected to two menus (so doesn't work correctly)
- In New VM wizard network pages, Alt-N and Alt-D should select proper fields.
- No shortcut for 'Finish' button in 'New Pool' wizard.
*** Bug 511008 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 509989 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Created attachment 378597 [details]
Add some UI mnemonics
The third issue mentioned above actually isn't resolved in this patch: implementing it was proving to be a pain, and its a pretty trivial issue so I've decided not to fix it.
Fix built in virt-manager-0_6_1-9_el5
Verified PASS with virt-manager-0.6.1-12.el5 on RHEL5.4-Server-xen-x86_64.
An advisory has been issued which should help the problem
described in this bug report. This report is therefore being
closed with a resolution of ERRATA. For more information
on therefore solution and/or where to find the updated files,
please follow the link below. You may reopen this bug report
if the solution does not work for you.