Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 510390
Transifex does not handle all Serbian Latin files
Last modified: 2009-07-13 08:07:22 EDT
There seem to be a lot of Serbian Latin (sr@latin) files missing in the stats, e.g.:
even though they do exist, for example in anaconda:
File filter matching problem?
I've fixed it in 0.6 release of Transifex to handle it automatically.
The problem was related to the fact that the POFiles could not find if a new language was added to the system. In 0.6 in every checkout, case the POFile does not have a Language already, it looks for it.
sr@latin wasn't in the list for 0.5, as far as I remember. That's why some POFiles were not 'connected' to it. Those ones that are, it's probably because they were put in the system after we add sr@latin or the cache of them were cleaned.
Anyway, For a quick fix I just deleted all the sr@latin POfiles with Language=None from the database. That would be fixed in the next time that Transifex updates the stats. We have a cron job that does it 4 times per day.
I'm closing it as fixed. Feel free to reopen it in case you thing that something is still wrong.
PS: We are releasing 0.7 soon, so it's not worth to upgrade to 0.6 right now.