Description of problem:
Install of cups-pk-helper cause abort of running system-config-printer (s-c-p).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make sure that cups-pk-helper isn't installed.
2. Run system-config-printer.
3. Try add new printer - should work.
4. Do not abort system-config-printer!
5. Install cups-pk-helper package.
6. Try add new printer, like in 3).
System-config-printer aborted, repeatedly started s-c-p works fine and properly.
S-c-p should inform user, that PolicyKit integration is present and s-c-p should be restarted.
This request was evaluated by Red Hat Product Management for inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux major release. Product Management has requested further
review of this request by Red Hat Engineering, for potential inclusion in a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux Major release. This request is not yet committed for
Works for me.
You haven't included the n-v-r of system-config-printer, or given details of any output to stdout/stderr so it is not possible to pursue this further.