Description of problem: Customers not able post updates and attachments to ticket if issue created via email. Product is a required field and customers not allowed to update product field.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to http://cspserver2.app.dev.redhat.com/issue-tracker as customer (e.g. Glen Johnson)
2. Go to Users- change email address to your test email address
3. Go to email - send email to email@example.com
4. Go back to Issue Tracker (logged in as Glen Johnson)
5. Search for ticket created in step 3
6. Add comment or attachment to ticket
7. Message- type field is required
8. Update type field......
9. Add comment or attachment.......hit Commit Data
9. Message - Please update product field
You can test with Issue 202456 and 202461. Login as Glen Johnson in http://cspserver2.app.dev.redhat.com/issue-tracker
Actual results: User not able to update product field. And they are not able to add comments/ attachments to ticket.
Expected results: User should be able to post comments/ attachments to ticket. But not sure if they should be able to update product field.
Additional info: Not sure if user should be able to update product field after ticket has been created. Need to talk to Lisa on best solution.
Fix is on dev:
verified on http://cspserver2.app.dev.redhat.com/issue-tracker
verified on http://enterprise.webqa.redhat.com/issue-tracker
verified on https://enterprise.stage.redhat.com/issue-tracker
Released to Production 9/26
Reverted back to MR13-IT 9-28 due to customers receiving private notifications
verified on https://enterprise.stage.redhat.com/issue-tracker/
Released to Production 11/14