Description of problem:
While stage validating bug 446733, I was not able to see the page shown in attachment 305526 [details]. After the configuration events are scheduled (and they are scheduled as verified by looking at Events), I get thrown to the Details > Overview page of the system. And clicking on Details > Proxy > Activation just says
This machine is currently a licensed RHN Proxy (v5.3).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 5.3.0 Gold.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have Satellite, with RHN Proxy channels, have client system registered.
2. Use the WebUI to install the proxy.
3. Observe that as the last step, you are presented with a list of events that were scheduled.
4. Run rhn_check -vv to install the proxy (make sure rhn-actions-control --enable-all is set).
5. Go back to the Details > Proxy page and do "Configure Proxy". Click through.
No page with lists of scheduled events is shown, you get back to the Details > Overview page.
Page with list of scheduled events is shown.
I observe the same behaviour when deactivating a proxy -- again, no "summary" page showing that something was scheduled.