Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 53103
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:36:49 EDT
Description of Problem:
/etc/X11/fs/config is marked as %config only but without the (noreplace)-flag.
Therefore, all local costumizations and font-paths are lost.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install on one host an xfs-fontserver by setting 'no-listen='
2. install on another one which uses "tcp/font-server:7100" as fontpath
3. upgrade XFree86 in the font-server
4. try to start X on the other host
1. install XFree86-jpfonts
2. upgrade XFree86
3. start an application which uses fonts from the -jpfonts package
(4) fails at the first example
there are fonts missing at (3) of the 2nd example
Fixed in XFree86-4.1.0-3, as well as with XftConfig