Description of Problem:
The pager for affected systems isn't working correctly. When first pulled
up, the pager is right, but after clicking 'Next' it goes a little wacky.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into http://rhn.webdev.redhat.com as rhn7_rlx
2. Verify that the pager option is set to either 5 or 10 items per page
3. Notice there are 14 system profiles total, of which 13 need attention
4. Click on the 13 count to display the affected systems list
5. Click 'Next' to see the next page
The status bar will go from showing "1-5 of 13" (or "1-10 of 13") to "6-10
of 14" So, it's counting all of the profiles instead of just the ones that
This happens on webqa as well, so this is not related to the pagination
changes which were made to allow custom length.
Here's another related example. Log into rhn.webqa.redhat.com as rhn7_sticker.
Pull up the System List and select about 11 systems to the selection list. Now
click on the "11" in the selected systems display. The first page will show
that you are looking at 1-5 of 11. Click 'next' and you will see that you are
looking at 6-10 of 26. Oops.
This should now be fixed in webdev and webqa.
Looks good on both. Ready for a push live.